El Tour de Tucson 2019
BEADS OF COURAGE WANTS YOU TO JOIN OUR CYCLING TEAM!
Join us as we ride for courage in the 37th El Tour de Tucson on Saturday, November 23, 2019. When you ride for Beads of Courage, you become part
of a team making a difference in the lives of children coping with cancer and other serious illnesses. Your support helps us provide arts-in-medicine
programs that encourage Beads of Courage members to stay strong in their fight for life!
THE BENEFITS OF JOINING OUR TEAM
- Entry into El Tour paid by Beads of Courage when you raise a minimum of $500 for BOC by October 25, 2019.
- El Tour Medallion upon finishing
- Exclusive Team Beads of Courage cycling jersey
- Entry into El Tour Bicycle, Fitness and Health Expo
- Fundraising web page to connect with friends and family
- El Tour event poster
- Team Beads of Courage training rides
- Traffic control on the route
- Team Beads of Courage newsletter
- Aid stations with fruit, snacks & water every 7-12 miles
- Invitation to exclusive Team BOC Courage Rally, food and drinks included!
- SAG & First Aid support on route
- Post-ride party at the Finish Line
- Entry into El Tour Downtown Finish Line Fiesta
- Results published in Tail Winds newspaper online and posted on perimeterbicycling.com
- A bead to carry for a child during El Tour for every $50 you raise
- The awesome feeling of knowing you're helping kids coping with serious illness record, tell and own their stories of courage!
JOIN THE TEAM BEADS OF COURAGE EL TOUR TEAM TODAY!
Click here for the 2019 Beads of Courage El Tour Application Form and Waiver.
We must receive your application form and $500 funds raised no later than October 25, 2019 for you to officially make the team and receive your BOC
jersey in time for the ride.
Have questions? Please email email@example.com