JOIN OUR CYCLING TEAM!
Join Beads of Courage as we ride for courage in the 37th El Tour de Tucson on Saturday, November 23, 2019. When you ride for Beads of Courage, you become part of a team making a difference in the lives of children coping with cancer and other serious illnesses. Your support helps us provide arts-in-medicine programs that encourage Beads of Courage members to stay strong in their fight for life!
THE BENEFITS OF JOINING OUR TEAM
- Entry into El Tour paid by Beads of Courage when you raise or donate a minimum of $250 by October 31, 2019.
- El Tour Medallion upon finishing
- Exclusive Team Beads of Courage cycling jersey
- Entry into El Tour Bicycle, Fitness and Health Expo
- Fundraising web page to connect with friends and family
- El Tour event poster
- Team Beads of Courage training rides
- Traffic control on the route
- Team Beads of Courage newsletter
- Aid stations with fruit, snacks & water every 7-12 miles
- Invitation to exclusive Team BOC Courage Rally, food and drinks included!
- SAG & First Aid support on route
- Post–ride party at the Finish Line
- Entry into El Tour Downtown Finish Line Fiesta
- Results published in Tail Winds newspaper online and posted on perimeterbicycling.com
- A bead to carry for a child during El Tour for every $50 you raise
- The awesome feeling of knowing you’re helping kids coping with serious
illness record, tell and own their stories of courage!
JOIN THE BOC EL TOUR TEAM TODAY!
Click here to complete
the online registration form
Once we receive your form, we will follow up with you by email with more information and instructions to create your personal fundraising page. We must receive your registration form and $250 (raised or donated) no later than October 31, 2019 for you to officially make the team!
Have questions? Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org